
So I took Friday off from work and met the girls at the Frio River. It was so much fun, as usual. We stayed in a cabin on the river this year, and that is the way to go. Since the water was so low and the river was not floatable, we took our chairs to the river and just sat in the water. It was nice and relaxing.
Saturday night, we went to The House Pasture to see Owen Temple play. If you've never heard him play, I suggest catching a show. He was really good and we got to talk to him for a while after he was finished playing.
I had a great time meeting some new people and can't wait to go again next year. On the other hand, it was so good to get home and see Cody & Keith. I missed them like crazy and his smile when he saw me just melted my heart.

Isn't that smile just the best?!!
ReplyDelete