I can't believe it's been almost 4 months since I've updated the blog. So much has been going on, it's hard to sit down and have a minute to write. So here goes....
Last week was Christmas, and not just any Christmas.....Cody's 1st Christmas. Although he slept through Christmas Eve at my parents house, Keith & I managed to open his mountain of presents for him. It now looks like Toys R Us threw up in
our living room (see below):
Cody is having fun exploring all his new toys. I'm going to put some up and bring them out in a rotation so he thinks he's getting new toys. One of his favorite is his 3-in-1 Trike from his Aunt Sissy & Uncle Dannie. I bundled him up (in his CUTE new coat from Grandma) and took him out yesterday for a walk.
Cody started crawling about at 5 1/2 months and is now pulling up, standing, and letting go. He is walking behind his push toys and I fear that full walking is not far behind (Lord help us).
So one of my New Year's resolutions is to update the blog at least once a week....hope I can keep this resolution.

Love the resolution!!! I was just looking at your link on our blog and thinking that you needed to update! At least we have Facebook!
ReplyDelete