Friday, March 5, 2010

Happy 5 Years!

Five years ago I married the love of my life. Five years ago, he made me a better person. And five years ago, I made the best decision I have ever made. It's hard to believe it's only been 5 years. So much has changed in our lives. We bought a house. We have bought 5 vehicles (and sold 3), 3 4-wheelers (and sold 2), we know are proud boat owners (or I should say, Keith is....), we have been to Costa Rica, Lake Tahoe, a couple trips to Baltimore, and are planning a trip to Japan this summer. Our friends have gotten married, gotten divorced, had babies, and some have some fixing to go to college. There have been ups and downs, but nothing has brought us more joy than our little man. He makes us laugh on a daily basis and is a contsant reminder of how much we love each other and blessed we truly are. Here are a few pictures from our big day (from our wedding album made by our FABULOUS photographer Christine Meeker).




No comments:

Post a Comment